How It Works
The UpMetrics Data Collector tool allows you to create your own questionnaires and send them via link to collect data.
To use the Data Collector:
- Navigate to the Data Tab
- Navigate to the Dataset you want to add data to
- Click on “Add Table”
- Click on Data Collector
- Add a Title, Description, and Icon or uploaded an Image
- Add Questions
- Click on “Preview”
- Review what your Data Collector will look like for recipients
- Click on “Back” to make edits or “Continue”
- Copy the URL and send it to the recipients
- Responses received in the Data Collector sync immediately each time you refresh the page
- To edit a Data Collector questionnaire, click on the three horizontal lines icon at the top right of the Data Table and click on “Edit Data Collector”
- You can reorder questions in your Data Collector survey. To adjust the placement of a question, click on the question to open it up for editing. Then hover your mouse over the two small lines at the bottom of the question so that your mouse icon turns into a hand icon. Then you can click and drag the question to rearrange it.