The Metrics section allows you to create Metrics Dashboards to analyze and visualize your data, gain insights into your operations, and make informed decisions.
A Dashboard is made up of a collection of widgets, individual data visualizations which can present your data in a range of formats such as graphs, heat maps, data tables and more. You can add as many Widgets as you want to a Dashboard, and rearrange or resize the Widgets to different positions on the Dashboard to meet your needs.
To share key metrics externally, you can embed selected Widgets in your website. You can also share external links to your Metrics Dashboards.
- Each Metrics Dashboard is connected to a single Data Table (which can be edited)
- You can add as many Widgets as needed to a Dashboard
- You can rearrange Widgets on a Dashboard
- You can add filters to your Dashboards
- You can delete a Dashboard
- You can share individual Widgets as well as entire Dashboards externally
This section contains the following articles: