You can filter a Dashboard to view only a subset of data that meets your filtering criteria. Dashboard filtering applies to all of the charts in the Dashboard. Filtering a Dashboard can allow you to quickly dive into a subset of your data.
If you want to add a filter on one specific Widget, you can do this by editing the Widget and clicking on “Manage Filters”.
To create a Dashboard filter:
- Navigate to the Dashboard you want to add a filter to
- Click on the funnel icon at the top right of the dashboard
- Select “Global Filters” or “User Filters”
- Global filters will filter the Dashboard for any user in your Organization
- User filters will filter the Dashboard only in your account
- Click on "Manage Filters"
- Select the field(s) you want to filter by. To unselect, click on the check box again
- Click outside of the drop down when you are done
- Click on “Apply Filters”
- Click on the funnel icon to minimize the filtering section. Any active filters will still be active