The Data section in UpMetrics allows you to centralize data from multiple sources and organize your Data Tables into Datasets, similar to tabs in an Excel file.
- You can analyze and visualize the data contained in a Data Table by creating Dashboards in the Metrics and Goals sections of UpMetrics.
- It is a good practice to be intentional about how you organize your data so that you are able to easily access this data throughout the platform.
This section contains the following articles:
- How to add new data into UpMetrics
- How to manage existing data in UpMetrics
- How to export data from UpMetrics
- Data FAQ